Saturday, March 21, 2015

ETP 3.6: WOD(ish) day


Today's WOD was thrusters, burpee box jumps and pull ups...not exactly my favorites!!! But since I need to redo 15.4 tomorrow and my traps are already a little sore from yesterday, I decided to spare my upper body from the thrusters (how convenient). Instead, I brought the kids to swimming lessons at the YMCA (which Brian usually does while I WOD), and hopped on a treadmill for a 20 minute jog at 5.5 MPH. That put me just shy of 2 miles. Not bad for my first long jog since the fall. I was tired, but I could have kept going if I didn't have to grab may daughter after her lesson. Gotta get ready for my 5K! I decided to bust out the old heartrate monitor, and I was holding steady between 158-163 for the last half, which is about 85% of my supposed max heartrate (220-39). Between that jog and then hanging out with the kids at a trampoline park birthday party, I logged 9500 steps - so close to 10K! Even got up the nerve to do 2 flips into the foam pit! :) 

Fell a little short on my carbs again, but I didn't count the lick of birthday cake frosting, sip of juice, or handful of popcorn, so I'll call it good. I have definitely eaten more carbs than I'm used to in the last 2 days - hoping it's enough to power me through Sunday's 15/4 make-up!


Pre-breakfast:
  • Tea with honey & half a lemon's juice

    Breakfast:
    • 3 eggs scrambled, topped with hot sauce
    • 3 sausage links (1 pork, 2 leaner turkey)
    • sweet potatoes sauteed in coconut oil with a slice of bacon and some sauteed onions too
    Post-WOD
    • Healthy & Fit Chocolate egg-based protein shake
    • 2 oz lite coconut milk
    • 1 frozen banana
      Lunch:
      • tacos with guacamole (made with ground turkey)
      Afternoon snacks:
      • banana
      • Plum Amazins dried plums (love these!)
      • Some Smarties and a Now & Later at a bday party, and a lick of frosting (yum!)
      Dinner:
      • grilled chicken
      • jasmine rice
      • broccoli
      Bedtime:
      • Homemade applesauce (no sugar added) - 2 bowls!
      • Magnesium supplement with honey
      .

      Carbs: 41%, Protein 29%, Fat 30%

      Totals2,46925681173373,113
      Your Daily Goal2,58528085175252,500
      Remaining1162442-12-613
      CaloriesCarbsFatProteinFiberSodium

      No comments:

      Post a Comment