Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Just another day...

Again, pretty pleased about my energy level at CrossFit today. The metcon was 4 2-minute segments of effort with 2 minutes of rest in between each one. Each time, I was able to go full out for the full 2 minutes instead of petering due to lack of energy (although my shoulders were pretty dead during my last set of strict presses - had to rest between the last few reps, but then jumped right back to pull-ups). Even the burpees weren't THAT bad! After watching the people in class log their scores on the whiteboard today, my newly 6 year old daughter decided to log her own WOD in the lower left. Pretty cute.
  • 30 burpees 
  • 61 sit ups (that was actually on a different day - her big PR)
  • 10 rope swings (little miss Tarzan)
  • 0 running - she didn't actually do any running today, so scored herself a zero. ;)

And happy that my nutrition was on target today even though I didn't plan it ahead of time. At the end of the day, I just figured out what was lacking, and had to add some fat and protein to my cereal to meet my macros. Starting to get the hang of this! But I still feel guilty about eating 2500 calories... I guess I just need to get over it... 

It was a beautiful evening, so I took a walk with the family down to Dairy Queen so the kids could get ice cream as a reward for helping me clean the house today. It's only about 1/2 a mile away, so it makes for a nice walk after dinner. Then we walked over to the supermarket to pick up more cereal supplies for tonight. Nice to have all these places so close by. Got a little workout on the way back though since my son said he was too tired to walk - carried him on my shoulders for about a quarter mile, which all happens to be uphill. Got a little sweat going!

Pre-WOD
  • banana



    Post-WOD/Breakfast:
    • Healthy & Fit Vanilla egg-based protein shake
    • frozen banana
    • 2 oz lite coconut milk
    Lunch:
    Snack 1:
    • banana
    • 1T sunbutter
    • 3.5 oz grilled chicken wrapped in bacon
    • 10 black cherries
    Dinner:
    • 8oz London Broil
    • 7oz sweet potato hash, sauteed in bacon fat with 1.5 strips of bacon and 1/4 onion
    • 5 baby carrots
    Snack 2:
    • 5 oz rice milk
    • 3 oz coconut milk
    • 1 c Captain Crunch
    • 1 scoop Healthy & Fit Vanilla egg-based protein shake


    Totals
    2,47719688187242,400
    Your Daily Goal2,50021997188152,500
    Remaining232391-9100
    CaloriesCarbsFatProteinFiberSodium

    No comments:

    Post a Comment