Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Eat to Perform Day 9: WOD Day

Fun WOD today for my first day back since the Sock throw down: tons of power cleans! Glad my forearms were finally done growing! Still had sore shoulders, but they loosened up after some stretching. I even practiced some free-standing hand stands during skills practice. And then I tried to handstand walk for the first time - worked up to 2.5 steps - it's a start!

After the WOD was over, three of us girls shared some progress pics with each other. The girls have made amazing progress! I was so inspired that I suggested other people post their pics on our box's private Facebook group. I
 posted my progress pics to get things going, and so many people said nice things. I hope some other folks post their pics - they're always so fun to see!

Although I packed a lunch today, I ended up going out to lunch with some friends from work (so, my lunch will just have to wait until Thursday). We're fond of a local diner where I usually get a corned beef dinner with a side of corned beef hash (it's really good corned beef!). But today, I tried a different special: a pork chop. It was pretty tasty. Although I asked them to make sure there wasn't any butter, I wonder if some still got in there since my stomach's been percolating a little bit all day since lunch. So sensitive now. 


For dinner, I headed over to my father's house since he needed some technical support. As usual, we had some steak (no complaints!). My sister even grilled up some onions in coconut oil - she's so good to me!


I checked tomorrow's WOD before going to bed, and I wish I didn't... 100 burpees for time. UGH.



Post-WOD:
  • Healthy & Fit Vanilla egg-based protein shake
  • 2 oz lite coconut milk
  • 1 frozen banana
Breakfast:
  • 3 eggs scrambled with spinach, green pepper, and onions
  • sausage patty   
  • topped with hot sauce
  • 6 oz baked sweet potato
  • 1/2 grapefruit
Lunch:
  • ~6 oz pork chop
  • baked potato chunks
  • mixed veggies
Snack:
  • 4 oz Boar's Head Cajun turkey
  • strawberries & blueberries
  • 5 oz steak topped with onions grilled in coconut oil
  • 4 oz potato salad
  • green beans
forgot to take a picture tonight - close enough
Snack 2:
  • 1 cup of Captain Crunch
  • 1/2 cup rice milk
  • 1 scoop vanilla protein shake
Totals2,66821192183284,595
Your Daily Goal2,50021997188152,500
Remaining-168855-13-2,095
CaloriesCarbsFatProteinFiberSodium

No comments:

Post a Comment