Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Day 3 of 2nd Whole30/Strict Paleo Challenge

THIS SNOW IS KILLING ME!!!

Enough with the snow. My daughter's school was cancelled twice this week. Worse, CrossFit classes were cancelled this morning! Hate that. Of course, I got to do my own home WOD of shoveling before bringing the kids over to Grammy's so I could telecommute to work for my half day. That worked up a sweat!

Pleased that the scale showed another 2.5 lb loss though - this is some serious water weight I'm shedding! That's 4.5 pounds in 2 days - over 1/2 a gallon of water! My appetite is definitely waning - I didn't feel as hungry for snacks and stuff today. Forgot to have a post-WOD shake though.

CrossFit opened at 4pm, so I did the 5pm WOD after telecommuting for a few hours. That was my first evening workout since I started there. Didn't really notice a difference in energy though. Pretty easy class today: 10 minute rowing warm-up, then the Wendler deload phase of strict presses (very light weight), and then a 10 minute EMOM of power cleans then 2 jerks, but only at 65% max 1RM. So, not a terribly challenging day, but still glad I went, of course!

Food: 1575 calories  10% carbs (42g)/ 34% (127g) protein/ 56% fat
  • Breakfast: 
    • 3 links Jones Natural Sausage (yes, negligible about of sugar - but only 1 carb for all 3!)
    • 2 eggs scrambled with a cup of stir fry veggies & spinach sauteed in coconut oil and a little Frank's Buffalo sauce on top (ugh, that had a little Conola oil - just full of little cheats today)
  • Lunch:
    • pulled pork with Cajun seasoning
    • sugar snap peas (frozen)
  • Dinner:
  • Snacks:

Exercise: 
  • shoveling snow (only a couple inches - Brian had already done the majority)
  • CrossFit WOD - mostly strength after 10 minute row warm-up

Sleep:
  • Good 8 hours last night! Tried to read It Starts With Food for a while after doing my stretches, but too sleepy. And got to sleep in due to the snow day. Aaaah...

No comments:

Post a Comment