Sunday, August 25, 2013

Day 14 of RepairVite / Whole30 / Making the Cut

It's the end of 2 weeks! Still going strong! And very pleased with my results so far - both how I feel and how I'm slimming down! :)

Today was prep day:
  • Marinated some chicken breasts for lunches
  • Cut up veggies for salads
  • Cut up melon for the kids' lunches
  • Cooked up the leftover marinated meat bits from making beef jerky last week
We ended up just eating some of the grilled chicken that I prepped for lunches. Still plenty left though. At the end of the day, I still hadn't eaten much fat, so we made some coconut whipped cream to put over fresh berries. What a yummy way to end the night!

Food: ~1300 calories 
  • Breakfast: 
  • Lunch:
    • burgers lettuce wraps with guac
  • Dinner:
    • grilled chicken breasts
    • broccoli
  • Snacks:
    • baby carrots
    • strawberries, blueberries, and peaches with fresh whipped coconut cream

Exercise: 

  • Rest day - hip is still bugging me, or I would have gone for a run
  • Forgot to put on FitBit again. Oops. 
  • Got my "lift heavy things and put them back down" part in though - pulled the old washer & dryer up the bulkhead and to the curb, and brought the new ones downstairs. Now I can do laundry. Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment